Friday, February 2, 2018

Journal 02.02.2018

Hubby

Today is a bad day. I played football freaking bad. All my teammates were really frustrated and nothing much i can do about it. But, what make me feel more sad is because the match was seen by my lovely baby. I feel so bad because i keep on falling again and again. 

I don't know why i keep on falling. I think it was because i feel too nervous. No no no. I think i don't have the stamina because i played yesterday. 

I shouldn't have played 100% yesterday because it just a training. But i played 100%. Anyway i hope i can get over this feeling because i really don't want to dissapoint my teeammate and my wifey. 

For the next game i will do my best. I hope i will get back to my best form because my teammate need me. When i'm at my best form, nothing can stop me. I'm a champion!

go Shafiq Go! You're the best! Never give up mate!

No comments:

Post a Comment